Here`s what you`ll learn with this
FREE WORKBOOK ON HOW TO SHOP IN GERMAN
- a clear and structured overview of the most important words on clothing and shopping.
- simple example dialogues, which will help you with the practicalities of shopping.
- important phrases that can be used immediately in practice (also WITHOUT grammatical knowledge)
About Nina Rottmann, BA
Hey, I'm Nina, and I'm a certified German coach.
Teaching is my passion.
I studied educational science at the University of Vienna, completed a training course as a certified DaF-/DaZ-trainer (German as a foreign language) and have about 9 years of professional experience.
Therefore I know exactly what you need to finally become fluent in German.
- You need fixed phrases that come automatically in everyday life - without thinking about it.
- Practice and automation, because native speakers of German do not think a lot about grammar. They just speak.
- Trust in yourself and your abilities.